The Challenge for you.
As a Sales Representative for Shanghai Freemen you will play an integral role in its continued development and growth as a leader in the human nutrition and health space. You’ll be responsible for identifying, developing and leveraging market opportunities to capture sales and anticipating the needs of the market and our customers. Sales of products directly to customers or through distribution channels within specified territory, achieving the respective goals of the budget value, price, performance and expenses. The Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing action plans to ensure compliance with client goals and customer satisfaction. Continuously monitoring results and taking corrective action when necessary. The Sales Representative must keep abreast of relevant market data, competitive pricing strategy, product demand, trends, etc. Develop commercial offers according to agreed strategies. Prepare business and technical presentations focused on Shanghai Freemen’s product lines and the development of the Shanghai Freemen brand. Continuously canvassing for new clients and new business, supporting sustainable business growth and innovation for our customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a combination of consultative and needs based selling approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Build and sustain long-term customer relationships with R&D, Purchasing and Senior Management with accounts.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business.
- Researches prospective customers to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts between product managers, sales manager, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares Shanghai Freemen’s products against competitors.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing ROI for the territory.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications, technical services, market conditions and trends.
- Performs other sales/market related duties as assigned.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Requirements, Education & Experience:
- College Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
- Experience representing human nutrition and health products into the dietary supplement, food and beverage accounts is a plus
- Experienced in sales and account planning
- Knowledge and experience with CRM and QuickBooks
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Strong judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful
Please include your resume and cover letter